Feng Shui for Business
Do you wonder why some businesses thrive and others fail? A thriving business benefits from a harmonious, efficient and well-organized work space. Feng Shui is a centuries-old practice that, when applied, brings balance and harmony into your environment. The business world is increasingly turning to Feng Shui to improve business results.
A growing number of companies are applying Feng Shui principles in their surroundings to increase productivity and profits. Fortune 500 companies use Feng Shui…. Small Companies do it. Here’s a partial list: Ace Hardware, Bank of America, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, CBS Studios, Citibank Coca-Cola, Federal Express, Ford Motor Company, Hewlett-Packard, Hilton, Hyatt Hotels, Intel, Kellogg’s, Marks and Spencer, McDonald’s, Mercedes Benz, Microsoft/Bill Gates, Motorola, Nike, Oprah Winfrey, Panasonic, Procter & Gamble, Shell Oil, Sony, Universal Studios, Virgin Atlantic, Steven Spielberg/DreamWorks, Wall Street Journal.
With Feng Shui, I can increase the momentum of your business as well as inspire and motivate members of your staff. Applying Feng Shui principles directs the flow of energy within your environment to support your life and help you achieve your goals. I practice Flying Stars Feng Shui, which provides information and calculations very specific to your space, based on the construction date and compass direction of your building.
Transform your space to welcome clients,
invite advantageous business transactions,
nurture employees and performance, and
inspire — all by simply using Feng Shui.”
Momentum Feng Shui Vancouver
How to Prepare Your Business for a Feng Shui Consultation
The Business Feng Shui Consultation consists of preparation, plus two in-office sessions.
In advance of our first meeting, I will ask you to provide me with a floor plan of your space and to fill out a Client Questionnaire. I will then schedule a meeting and tour your business space.
The information you provide me with before we meet will enable me to subsequently calculate a mathematical algorithm that is placed over your floor plan to identify imbalances among the five Feng Shui energies that exist within all living environments.
Then, during our in-person meeting, I will:
- Investigate the specific imbalances highlighted within your environment
- Take photos and compass directions
- Speak with you about your goals and needs for the space and for your business
During our second session, I will present you with my full recommendations to improve the Feng Shui and energy flow of your business location.
You will receive:
- A Full Written Report
- Personal Trigrams for up to 10 staff members (a calculation based on birth dates that suggests one’s personal best directions, among other information)
- Feng Shui tips for each room of the office and clutter-clearing suggestions
- Feng Shui-inspired recommendations on color selection, furniture arrangement, and design input for enhancing health, wealth, fame, career, love, family and business relationships, travel, and self-cultivation
- Space Clearing Ceremony using sound, sage, and ritual, to bring in fresh new energy to your space, at the end of our second session
- Additional support materials and resources
- Our continued assistance to begin you on your way to promoting beneficial energy flow, de-cluttering, and aesthetically transforming your space (available at a paid hourly rate)