Feng Shui is commonly used to create Wealth, Prosperity, and attract Abundance by placing particular objects in a specific area within a Home or Business. For example, the Feng Shui Bagua or energy map has an area dedicated to Wealth and Prosperity in the Southeast section. Purple or Red elements in a home can also attract Wealth, as can certain plants (the Feng Shui Money Plant is a popular choice). Depending on the location of your front door, even its colour can help attract Wealth.
In this blog, we’ll look in particular at the Feng Shui Wealth Vase and the role it plays in manifesting Wealth and Prosperity and how you can make one for your own Home or Business.
What is a Feng Shui Wealth Vase?
An ancient Feng Shui secret used by Chinese royals and the wealthy, a Feng Shui Wealth Vase attracts Wealth energy, Prosperity and Abundance to one’s life, Business and family. The vase contains tremendous Chi energy that is infused into the vase through various added ingredients and symbols. These symbols may include traditional representations of Wealth (money), stamps of Wealth and ease (clear round crystal balls), and items that represent Wealth (seeds that symbolize the prosperity of having plenty to eat). The “ping” sound that the vase makes means “Peace,” reflecting the Feng Shui belief that vases capture and store Auspicious and Beneficial energy.
Wealth vases are often given as gifts to temples and handed down from one generation to the next. The vase can be found in the footprints of Buddha, making them a highly revered Feng Shui object.
Feng Shui Wealth Vase Rules
There are specific rules regarding the use of Wealth Vases:
- Rule #1: Vases should be stored with respect in the Southeast section of the Home, Office, or Living room.
- Rule #2: Choose vases that are wide at the bottom and narrow at the top. A classic ginger jar is often the preferred choice.
- Rule #3: Select a vase that looks beautiful to you.
- Rule #4: Vases should be porcelain, crystal or earthenware.
- Rule #5: Vases should only be filled 3/4 full (keeping room for Abundance to grow) and sealed with a fitted top.
Preparing Your Feng Shui Wealth Vase
Before placing anything in your vase, you want to clean it. Here’s how to do this:
- Set the incense holder on a table.
- Light a sandalwood incense cone or stick and place it in the holder.
- Turn the vase upside down and hold the opening over the incense.
- Fill the vase with smoke from the incense to clear out any stagnant chi energy.
- Once you feel that the energy has been cleared, turn the vase upright and set it down on the table. You can either let the incense continue to burn or snuff it out.
Ingredients to Place In Your Vase
When filling your vase, the following ingredients are suggested:
- Semi-precious or precious stones
- Three Chinese coins tied with a red ribbon signifying Wealth magnified ten times
- A small laughing Buddha or Tibetan God of Wealth
- Small round crystal balls to signify a smooth life and lack of obstacles
- Five kinds of seeds or grains in plastic bags
- Pictures of wealthy people whom you admire (magazine photos are fine)
- Gold ingots or bars. Faux gold objects are fine, but real gold is incredibly beneficial.
- A tiny globe to represent money coming from all over the world, placed in the envelope with the money from different countries.
- Your wish. What is your desire? A yacht? A lucrative career? Include a picture of your heart’s dearest wish.
Assembling Your Feng Shui Wealth Vase
When adding the ingredients to your vase, you want to do so with deliberate intent and respect for each item you add to the vase.
- Start by holding the vase’s neck between your hands, focusing your energy on the inside of the vase.
- Next, meditate on your intentions for creating your vase and imagine filling the vase with your desires, hopes, wishes, plans, and goals.
- Once you feel you’ve added your energy to the vase, you can begin filling it.
Sealing Your Vase
Once you have filled your vase, cover it with colourful cloth representing the five elements in colour. Finally, tie the fabric around the top of your vase to seal it shut.
Each year, on the anniversary of creating your vase, you can add one or two pieces of gold, coins, and paper money to symbolize adding to your Wealth. Be sure to replace the cloth, retie the ribbon, and set the vase back in its place of storage or display.
For guidance and more information on creating and placing your vase for your Home, Business, and Real Estate based on your Personalized Direction, book your 20-minute Discovery Call with Meena HERE.