How to Prepare your Home for a Feng Shui Consultation
A Feng Shui consultation is about adjusting and improving energy flow around your home to create better balance in your life. Small changes, like adding a mirror to a space or putting up some art, right through to more significant adjustments, can make a world of difference. But it can be hard to know where to start. That’s where I come in! Here’s how to prepare your home for a Feng Shui Consultation, so you get the most benefits possible.
Before Your Consultation
A successful consultation is about good preparation. So, before we meet, I ask for some information from you.
First, there’s a questionnaire to complete, which helps me focus on the areas of importance during our consultation. The questions ask for pertinent information, such as the residents’ birth data and any questions or concerns you might have at this point for me to address in the study.
I’ll also ask for a copy of your house plan or floor plan. This is a document you can get from City Hall if you don’t already have one. Some charge a small fee, others give it for free, depending on your location.
Using this information, along with compass readings which are an important part of classical Feng Shui, I make my calculations and identify areas of imbalance among the five Feng Shui energies in any living environment before overlaying it on the floor plan. From here, I then produce a report with my recommendations and plan your in-home visit or online meeting.
Feng Shui Consultation
In Person Feng Shui Consultation
The next step is to schedule a meeting at your home.
Home consultations vary in length, depending on your needs, questions and the size of your home. But, to give you some idea, it lasts for a minimum of two hours.
I come prepared with your customized binder, which includes a detailed written report and Personal Trigrams of all primary members of the household (to suggest your personal best directions and power colors, etc). I do a walkthrough of your home with you, detailing my findings and recommendations in your case study. I aim to give you a clear plan to execute to improve the energy flow in your home. I expect you’ll have questions, so this is the time to ask me anything you want to know. I want to be sure it all makes sense to you before I leave.
Your consultation ends with a meditation and space clearing ceremony. This is a complementary addition to Feng Shui consultations. It helps to balance and clear negativity and stagnant energy from your home accumulated over time.
The internet has made it possible for me to extend my Feng Shui consultations to you virtually. Online consultations are an obvious choice for people who are not comfortable with me coming into their home right now. Mostly, that means my services are accessible to you, even if you’re not in the lower mainland of BC.
An online consultation works much like a home consultation, with a few differences. As before, I sent you a questionnaire and asked you for your home plan. I also ask you to send photographs and a walkthrough video of your home. Don’t worry, I give you full instructions on how to do this when you book in.
Once I’ve put together your case study, you’ll receive a detailed report outlining all areas of your living space and also all the household members’ Personal Trigrams. I schedule a Zoom meeting with you to go through everything. This is the equivalent of me walking through your home. I guide you through the recommendations I’ve made, and you can ask questions as we talk.
The online consultation doesn’t include a space clearing ceremony but I do guide you through it, which makes you better equipped to do it whenever you feel your home needs it in the future.
What You’ll Get
The Feng Shui consultation gives you lots of detailed information to help the energy flow around your home.
- A full, detailed written report, either given to you during our visit or emailed to you to read at your leisure.
- Personal Trigrams for all the primary members of the household.
- Feng Shui tips for each room of your house.
- Recommendations on choosing appropriate colours, how to arrange your furniture and what decor will enhance different areas of your life. Areas of focus can be anything from health to wealth, career, fame and business relationships, love, family, travel and self-cultivation.
- Recommendations on how to clear your clutter and improve the flow of energy around your home.
- Useful affirmations and guidance you can use alongside your new Feng Shui space and intentions.
- Extra supporting materials and resources. There’s also additional assistance to declutter or beautify your space or adjust to new energetic flows or intentions. This is available as an hourly service.
- Responses to any questions you might have following your consultation. You can email or message me, and I’ll be happy to help if your in-depth report does not cover it.
- And, for face-to-face consultations, you’ll also receive the Space Clearing Ceremony, where I use Zenergy Chimes, Sage, sound and ritual to bring in fresh, new energy into your home.
So, if you’re ready to book your Feng Shui consultation, do get in touch with me and look forward to improved energy flow in your home.
This form is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later.