It’s no secret your home is filled with energy: The energy you carry in from the day, the energy of your hopes and manifestations, and even the energy of others coming in and out of your home. Over time, stagnant energy can cause your home to feel chaotic. Fortunately, Classical Feng Shui Crystals can help protect you from negative energy, harmonize your environment, and welcome positive vibrations into your home.
Crystals are natural elements connected to the Earth. These minerals reflect and enhance energy in the home, so it’s important to choose your crystals wisely. Collaborating with a Classical Feng Shui consultant can help you find the best Feng Shui crystals for your home to call in positive energy and manifest your dreams faster. Book a free 20-minute consultation here.
Determining where to put Feng Shui crystals in your home for the most powerful outcomes is equally important. As a Classical Feng Shui expert, I recommend these eight must-have Feng Shui crystals to place around your home:
Black Tourmaline represents one of the best crystals for protecting your home. It blocks and repels negative energy. The addition of mica allows you to remain flexible in all situations, eliminating anger and nervous energy, therefore raising the vibration. This combination helps cleanse and purify the energy.
Here are the best places to place Black Tourmaline with Mica Crystal in your home:
- Outside of your front door to block negative energy from your external environment, including what your guests may carry with them and to protect you from it.
- The living room or other spaces where heavy conversations occur.
- The office to shield from electromagnetic radiation.
Amethyst is a healing stone known for its calming energy. If you are dealing with a lot of stress or feel overworked, this is a crystal you’ll want to keep nearby. Its relaxing powers can create harmony and help you deal with various emotions, including fear, sadness, rage, mood swings, and irritability.
Here are some of the best places to put amethyst in your home for grounding energy:
- Your bedroom on the nightstand to enhance your sleep quality.
- The living room to create a more inviting energy and sense of family harmony.
- Your meditation area to help quiet and clear the mind during your practice.
This all-purpose crystal amplifies the energy of other crystals around it, as well as your natural energy. As such, it strengthens your ability to manifest your desires. Clear quartz also provides mental clarity and clarity of purpose in your heart and mind, as it resonates with all chakras.
Be sure to charge your clear quartz with an intention before placing it around your home.
Here are the best places to put clear quartz in your home:
- On or next to your Feng Shui Vision Board to strengthen the Manifesting process.
- A cluster with other crystals to enhance their powers and your intention.
- Your home office to encourage productivity and focus.
- Your meditation area to amplify the positive vibrations during your practice.
- In the Center of your home which represents the health sector
If you want to attract more love, peace, and relationships, I highly recommend Rose Quartz. This gorgeous stone can help speed up the romantic process, mend broken relationships, and infuse your relationship with passion. It can also help cultivate self-love, healing, and peace. How does it do this? By opening up your heart to love and compassion.
Rose Quartz is one of the best Feng Shui crystals for the bedroom. Place it on the nightstand or under your pillow! If you want to call in a relationship or strengthen your relationship, Rose Quartz works best in pairs.
Citrine can help attract abundance, success, and prosperity into your life, especially in your career. This stone can also inspire feelings of happiness, and confidence, and boost your self-esteem. It is known to balance the solar plexus, or your “gut brain”, which empowers you to take control. Citrine helps you feel at ease spiritually and physically.
Here are the best places to put citrine in your home:
- The North corner of your home, as it represents the career sector…
- Your workspace, such as a desk or office.
Everyone can use a little luck in their life. Pyrite is one stone that can help. Considered one of the best Feng Shui Crystals for wealth, this shimmering stone attracts success and abundance, specifically related to cash flow. Like a magnet, it brings new opportunities while increasing strength, willpower, and energy and also assists in retaining wealth.
Best areas to place Pyrite in your home to attract abundance:
- The southeast corner of your home, as it represents wealth and prosperity.
- Your entryway to invite new wealth energy in.
- Wherever you store your money or valuables at home.
Create a harmonious environment with Selenite Crystals. This white stone not only cleanses and purifies your home, but it also cleanses and recharges other crystals.
- You can place Selenite anywhere around your home to continually purify the energy.
- I recommend removing your crystal bracelets at night and placing them on a Selenite charger so they can reset and renew their properties and be ready to empower you the next day.
Are you weighing big decisions? Gain courage, strength, and clarity in your choices with Tiger’s Eye. This stone can help you overcome challenges and handle stress. Plus, it is an excellent tool for finding spiritual balance and cultivating a sense of peace and happiness in your current place in life.
Best places to add Tiger’s Eye on your home in:
- Your office or workspace.
- Areas that need stabilizing or are hectic.
Download my FREE crystals e-book for more information about how I personally use these 8 Feng Shui crystals in my manifestation practice.